GOD MADE US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
LET'S EQUIP ONE ANOTER TO DO IT WELL.
1. EXPLORE YOUR WIRING: Did God wire you to be a leader or helper?
Both are great pathways. Both are noble callings. Both are a blessing from God.
2. COMMIT TO GROW: Be the best leader or helper you are capable of, asking God to help you grow in the potential He has given you.
3. TRAIN WITH MENTORS: Get plugged into the area of training most suited to the season of life you are in. If you need to focus on volunteering and have a leader help you grow in that area, go for it! If you need some counseling before you are able to serve, just ask! Look at the options to the right and ask someone to help you explore those better.
4. TAKE A NEXT STEP: When you're ready for a next level, try different things in the church with the help of a mentor to find the place that you'll excel. Ask for a calling class to help you discern this.
5. MULTIPLY: Help others have the same life-changing experience!